At PWC you are challenged and inspired
to explore and create your own path as we
journey with you to the program that
best suits your interest.
Tertiary Education Department
Our Program Offering
Study to turn your passion into a career at Philippine Women’s College of Davao! PWC aims to prepare you for life through well-crafted programs that best suit your future goals. Our unique curriculum together with our partners in the industry will equip you with hands-on experience in the world of art and design, hospitality and tourism management, food technology, business and entrepreneurship, education, and information technology.
Complementing academic life in PWC are engaging activities such as sports, fashion shows, exhibits, cultural and musical presentations, and an enjoyable immersive experience of learning both inside and outside the classroom. Here, you’ll discover new friends and interact with a pool of faculty who are top working professionals, academicians, and industry practitioners.
Study and be part of the PWCircle!
Diploma in Travel Management Services
- Events Management Services, Front Office, Local Tour Guiding, Travel Services, Tourism Promotion Services
- Aviation – Cabin Crew
- Aviation – Ground Services
- Aviation – Private Pilot License
Diploma in Fashion Technology
(Leading to Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Design)
Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Technology
(Leading to Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management)
- Report Card (SF 9)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Transcript of Records (for transferring student) (Original and 1 photocopy for evaluation)
- Certificate of Transfer Credential (Original)
- Original Copy of PSA Birth Certificate
- 2 pieces 2×2 ID Colored Picture with white background
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
Additional Requirements for Evening Program
- Certificate of Employment or with compensation / recent one-month payslip
- Certificate of no/low income from the barangay (for non-working)
News and Updates
Just wrapped up the PWC Teacher Education Program Pinning Ceremony! Hats off to all our Teaching Interns for reaching this incredible milestone – your journey to becoming future educators is truly inspiring!
Digital Copy of the Tertiary Education Department Student Publication for SY 2019-2020
The PWC of Davao and partner institutions held the Ceremonial Blessing and Inauguration of the Simulation and Training for Industry and Technology-transitioning Creative Hubs (STITCH) last November 6, 2020. The first-ever training facility specifically for the...
1. Will you be offering online class? What approach will be implemented? Yes, all classes will be on line this coming SY 2020-2021. PWC is preparing for its own approach which we call PWC–DLC (Digital Learning Commons) and we will use the NUADU platform. 2....
PWC issued a memo on Miscellaneous and Other Fees Rebates as a measure to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on students. The institution also decided to freeze the proposed tuition fee increase for all levels. #PWCares
By Anita Jabla, TED Community ExtensionDACUN volunteers with the Brgy officials of Brgy Molopolo, Kiblawan, Davao Del SurWith the series of earthquakes that hit the provinces of Mindanao last year, some lives were lost and many were left with damaged houses and...
The Industry Begins Here
As a student, you’ll be equipped with applicable knowledge and skills to face the challenges in a world where only one thing is constant –change.
We’ll help you turn your passion into a career!