Where is the school located?
The school is located at University Ave., Juna Subd., Matina, Davao City.
How much is your downpayment?
For as low as P2,500, enrolled ka na!
Do you have an entrance exam?
No entrance exam is needed. PWC employs the open admission system, which means everyone is welcome to avail quality Philwomenian education.
Do you accept transferees? What are the requirements?
Yes, we do accept transferees during any of the trimesters. However, you may not be able to take up all subjects as some have prerequisites in the previous trimester.
Requirements are as follows:
- Honorable Dismissal
- Certificate of Transfer Credentials
- Transcript of Records (for evaluation)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- NSO Birth Certificate (2 photocopies)
- 2 x 2 Pictures (2 pcs.)
- Marriage Contract (if married)
Do you have a scholarship program?
Yes. We have academic scholarship, sports scholarship, and the student assistance program.
Do you offer Senior High School?
Yes we do. Our academic track and strands include:
- ABM (Accountancy/Business/Management)
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- HUMSS (Humanities, Social Sciences, Arts and Design)
How much are the fees for Senior High School?
- Php 42,000 – Those coming from private schools within Davao (without voucher)
- Less Php 16,000 – Private with ESC
- Less Php 14,000 – Private with ESC (outside Davao)
- Less Php17,500 – Public outside Davao
FREE – from public schools in Davao City
How much is the tuition for college?
Our price is P710 per unit for regular classes and P300 per unit for evening classes.
What courses do you offer?
PWC offers the following:
- BS Information Technology
- BS Education (major in Mathematics/major in Values Education)
- Business Administration (major in Financial Management/ Marketing/ Human Resource Development Management/ Business Economics)
- BS Food Technology
- BS Hospitality Management
- BS Tourism Management
- Fine Arts (major in Industrial Design/Fashion Design/Painting/Visual Communication)
- BS Interior Design
- BS Entrepreneurship
- BS Accountancy
- BS Pyschology
- AB Broadcasting
- Physical Education
- Technical-Vocational Education and Training
Do you offer weekend/Sunday college?
No, but we do have evening classes designated for working students, scheduled Mon to Fri 5pm-9pm.
What are the requirements for evening class?
Special requirement for evening class enrollees is certification of employment.