Courses/TVET/ASSESSMENT CENTER UNIT
The PWC of Davao has been extending its Technical Vocational Education and Training/Assessment Center to interested practitioners since 2008. The number of qualifications has increased through the years, as the institution recognizes the significance of skills and practical demonstrations for employment given that many industries require TESDA certification. Such training and certification will unlock a wide range of opportunities for you, including job placement abroad, finding and managing online jobs, becoming entrepreneurs and venturing into business and even innovation projects.
Goal & Objectives
Assessment Center for the following qualifications
- Housekeeping NC II
- Cookery NC II
- Bread and Pastry Production NC II
- Food and Beverage Services NC II
- Front Office Services NC II
- Commercial Cooking NC III
- Customer Service NC II
- Domestic Work NC II
- Dressmaking NC II
- Tourism Promotion Services NC II
- Travel Services NC II
- Events Management Services NC II
The TVET Program aims to produce highly competent and skilled individuals who meet the demands for technically skilled workforce by providing appropriating training and life skills programs.
- To increase the numbers of TVET graduates who continue to Tertiary Education through TVET ladderized programs;
- To increase the employability and productivity of TVET graduates;
- To strengthen partnerships and links with industry, communities, and higher education institutions; and
- To increase people’s perception, awareness, and value for Vocational Education.
- Bread and Pastry Production (170 hours)
- Cookery (345 hours)
- Housekeeping (465 hours)