Children learn best when learning is
meaningful and non-threatening.
PWC Basic Education
Continuing the JASMS Tradition
The PWC Basic Education believes in the education philosophy of Doreen Barber-Gamboa, the founder of JASMS education. Her educational philosophy empowers children to explore their environment and to learn from one another. It is learning by doing to cultivate simultaneously a spirit of independence and a capacity for cooperation.
The pedagogy aims to equip your children by developing the child’s attitude, behavior and relationships as they grow into personhood. The school also enriches the kinds of motivation and depth of wisdom they acquire as they grow into maturity. It is this balanced and strong values formation that will mold children into becoming well-rounded persons prepared for life’s challenges.
7 Pillars of JASMS Education
1. Learning by doing
2. Living through active participation
3. Discovering self initiative
4. Self confidence for responsible adulthood
5. Leadership through early career formation
6. Citizenship through self reliance
7. Creativity for self determination
Sunday School Program
In pursuit of its vision to make education accessible to all, PWC offers this Sunday School Program for Junior High. Now, you may enjoy a well-rounded learning experience designed to fit your working schedule.
News and Updates
1. Will you be offering online class? Students with full access to the internet will learn through online sources provided by the school and teachers. They will be connected to their teachers through chat groups, video conferencing, and/or team meetings. . 2. What...
PWC-Basic Education updated the community on graduation ceremonies cancellation, distribution of cards, and settling of financial obligations. It also announced the online enrollment for S.Y. 2020-2021 and introduced the shift to Alternative Mode of Delivery (ADM).
Students of the PWC Basic Education Department dominated various sports events in December 2019 to January 2020. Marv Denzel Rubio aced his chess competitions starting with the 3rd UM Interschool Invitational Chess Championship last December 20-21, 2019, where he was...