BS in Psychology
BS Psychology tackles a science-oriented curriculum, allowing you to pursue graduate studies, medical school, or a wider range of science-related courses. At PWC, the program envisions to pattern the educational approach in accordance with the institution’s value on culture and heritage, putting emphasis on Filipino and indigenous psychology in Mindanao.
Goal & Objectives
- Demonstrate the capacity to discuss and analyze the major theories and concepts in psychology (knowledge in psychology).
- Demonstrate and apply the methods of psychological inquiry in the building knowledge on local culture and context (psychological research).
- Demonstrate and apply psychological theories and methods in personal and professional setting (application of psychology).
- Demonstrate capacity for self-reflection and independent learning in graduate education or in a professional context (independent learning).
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviors in research and practice in psychology (ethics).
- Demonstrate harmonious interpersonal relationship with colleagues, clients and others (interpersonal skills) in diverse cultural setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct psychological assessments and evaluation (psychological assessment).
Career Opportunities for Psychology
- Human Resource Personnel
- Guidance Facilitator
- Life Coach
- specialist in Clinical Psychology
- Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- and Social Psychology,etc.
further studies in the fields of Medicine, Guidance and Counseling, Human Resource Development and Law