Mechanics for Nomination of Trustees of the PWU-PWC Alumni Foundation of Davao Inc.
1. Nomination for Trustees shall commence on July 16, 2019 via:
- Official Alumni Page in Facebook with the following template:
” I nominate (full name of alumni, including maiden name if married) of PWC of Davao Elementary/High
School/ College Class as trustee of the PWU-PWC Alumni Foundation of Davao, Inc. for the term September 2019 — 2021″
- Letter of Nomination to be sent to the Alumni Foundation Office of Mrs. Suzette Zafra-Varona, Alumni
Coordinator, and addressed to the Election Committee c/o Ms. Lorie Bacalla . Deadline is 5:00PM of
August 9, 2019. Please use template in Letter a.
- Nomination form using template in Letter A will be provided at the Alumni Foundation Office starting on
July 16, 2019 up to August 9, 2019 only.
2. Candidates for Trustee must be members of good standing as defined by the By-Laws:
- Should have no outstanding accounts with the Foundation, including membership dues, for the past three
(3) years. Membership dues are either paid by the individual member in the amount of P100.00 per year or by the Class/Batch for P1,000.00 per year. Please ensure membership fees are paid before 5:00PM on August 9, 2019 so that nominees will not be disqualified.
- Should have attended at least on major activity of the Alumni Foundation for the past two (2) years. These
includes the annual reunions, PWC governance meetings called by the Alumni Foundation in December
2016 and January 2017.
- Should not have been prosecuted for violation laws of the Philippines.
3. Any member of the Alumni Foundation may nominate candidates for the positions of Trustees. However, it may be better if the Class or Batch make the nomination as this ensures the integrity of the nominee and/or nominator.
4. The nominee must accept the nomination to ensure that all elected Trustees become active participants during their incumbency.
- The nominating person/class must secure the Acceptance of Nomination of their nominee using the
” I (full name of alumni, including maiden name is married) of PWC Elementary/High School/ College
Class , hereby accept my nomination as trustee of the PWU-PWC Alumni foundation of Davao, Inc. for the term September 2019 — 2021 on or before 5:00PM of August 9, 2019.
- The Acceptance of Nomination may be submitted to the Alumni Foundation Office of Mrs. Suzette Zafra-
Varona, Alumni Coordinator, and addressed to the Election Committee c/o Ma. Lorie Bacalla on or
before 5:00PM of August 9, 2019.
5. The final list of Nominees which have been verified eligible shall be released by 8:00 AM on August 10, 2019 and their names shall be posted at the Alumni Office and thru the Alumni Foundation Facebook page.
6. Nominees must be present during homecoming night August 16, 2019