The Hospitality Management (formerly Hotel and Restaurant Management) Program aims to develop the skills and knowledge of the students to a career path toward management in the food service industry and hospitality. The program includes a strong management component which encompasses problem-solving, forecasting, and human resource management.
- To enhance the students’ learning through an interdisciplinary subject exposure and management applications;
- To provide the fundamental knowledge and skills required to prepare an individual on management positions within the hospitality industry;
- To demonstrate entry-level skills related to selling and marketing principles;
- To recognize the vital role of the program’s performance-based training in promoting standard of excellence required in today’s business world; and
- To produce graduates with a broad base of management and technical skill which enables them to immediately be productive in the industry.
Hotel Manager, Restaurant Manager, Chief, Bartender