Online Scholarship Application Guidelines
- Scholarship Applicants shall submit their application through the online application form (personal e-mail account must be used to proceed). Go to pwc.edu.ph/scholarship to locate the link for the scholarship program you are applying for.
- Once redirected, student must choose his/her desired scholarship and must provide all the necessary details.
- Requirements shall be attached/uploaded and must be in PDF File. Image files are acceptable as long as it clear and readable. Only complete requirements will be verified/evaluated for possible scholarship grant.
- Once checked, the student will receive an email requesting to download Zoom application for a virtual interview. If in any case, the student lacks internet/mobile data, interview via phone call shall be done.
- After thorough evaluation, endorsement will be made to the VP for Academics and VP for Finance for approval.
- Applicants will receive a text message and/or email regarding their scholarship application result.
- Original requirements (hard copies) must be kept on-hand. They shall be submitted eventually to the Scholarship Office for proper profiling.
- During Institutional Examinations (Prelims and Midterm Exams), scholars/grantees will be given a permit. This is acknowledged by the Instructors. The permit is only valid for the Prelim and Midterm exams. Scholars/Grantees must settle their accounts and other pending requirements before they may take the Final exam.
Below is a sample examination permit
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM,
Monday to Friday