Goal & Objective
Download Blended Curriculum Download 2010 Prospectus
PWC aims that its BS Food Technology programme would be one of the best in producing graduates who are equipped to be world class food experts and highly knowledgeable leaders in all areas of food processing and packaging, who are God-fearing and strong in their faith and character, who are keenly aware of how his knowledge and creative talent can transform the rich food preserve of the region into accessible nutritional products, who believe in the capabilities and potential of the local human resources and who have the heart to serve the needs of the region and that of the region.
1. To hone knowledge and skill of students in all areas of food processing and packaging with laboratory-oriented subjects and activities inside and outside the school;
2. To enhance students' interest and exposure in food processing plant operations through regular plant visits;
3. To challenge students to conduct researches on indigenous food materials for processing into novel food products;
4. To engage students in doing outreach training programs in food processing,food safety and sanitation, and food packaging that will help the marginalized sectors of the region;
5. To broaden knowledge and skills through a rigorous field training or On-the-Job Training(OJT) program in food industries where students get a more intensive hands-on and practical applications and foster interaction with technical experts and professionals; and
6. To challenge students to develop food products and eventually manufacture them as they establish their own future food businesses.