^ Back to Top
Goal & Objectives:
Download Blended Curriculum Download 2010 Prospectus
The Hotel and Restaurant Management Program aims to develop the skills and knowledge of the students to a career path toward management in the food service industry and hospitality. The program includes a strong management component which encompasses problem-solving, forecasting, and human resource management.
1. To enhance the students' learning through an interdisciplinary subject exposure and management applications;
2. To provide the fundamental knowledge and skills required to prepare an individual on management positions within the hospitality industry;
3. To demonstrate entry-level skills related to selling and marketing principles;
4. To recognize the vital role of the program's performance-based training in promoting standard of excellence required in today's business world; and
5. To produce graduates with a broad base of management and technical skill which enable them to immediately be productive in the place.