PWC Senior High School
academic tracks and strands
are competency-based to
provide learners with skills
and applicable knowledge
they can use for life.
Why PWC Senior High?
- Pioneering Pilot Senior High School Since 2012
Successfully piloted SHS Model Program with DepEd and CHEd Seal of approval
- Open Admission System
PWC believes in everyone’s potential and as such the school welcomes everyone who is committed to excel and be successful
- Trimester System (Regular and Afternoon Schedule)
Students will have more time to focus on academic studies.
Ample time for industry work immersion/research, career advocacy and business management enterprise
- Educators as Partners
Students will be inspired to do better because you’ll get full support from your mentors
- Job Placement after Graduation
Our commitment to make you the most sought-after graduate with our strong industry partnership
Unique Features of PWC Blended Curriculum
- PWC of Davao, a private school in Region XI, is pioneering the transition modeling of Grades 11 & 12, approved by DepEd from SY 2012-2013 to SY 2015-2016 prior to government full implementation of Grades 11 & 12 nationwide.
- Embedded as professional courses required of CHED leading TESDA TVET non-degree certifications(NC II, NC III, NC IV) are towards Bachelor Degree programs.
- CHED General education, career specializations, professional and major courses are meeting curriculum requirements of DepEd, TESDA and CHED.
It provides students the most efficient, practical and cost-saving mode of acquiring:
– Senior High School (Grades 11 & 12) diploma
News and Updates
2 Party-lists end up with the spoils of SGC positions in the SHS election.
PWC of Davao offers quality SHS education with practical track offerings.
PWC’s SHS tracks will surely land you a future job.