PWC Senior High School
academic tracks and strands
are competency-based to
provide learners with skills
and applicable knowledge
they can use for life.
Why PWC Senior High?
- Pioneering Pilot Senior High School Since 2012
Successfully piloted SHS Model Program with DepEd and CHEd Seal of approval
- Open Admission System
PWC believes in everyone’s potential and as such the school welcomes everyone who is committed to excel and be successful
- Trimester System (Regular and Afternoon Schedule)
Students will have more time to focus on academic studies.
Ample time for industry work immersion/research, career advocacy and business management enterprise
- Educators as Partners
Students will be inspired to do better because you’ll get full support from your mentors
- Job Placement after Graduation
Our commitment to make you the most sought-after graduate with our strong industry partnership
Unique Features of PWC Blended Curriculum
- PWC of Davao, a private school in Region XI, is pioneering the transition modeling of Grades 11 & 12, approved by DepEd from SY 2012-2013 to SY 2015-2016 prior to government full implementation of Grades 11 & 12 nationwide.
- Embedded as professional courses required of CHED leading TESDA TVET non-degree certifications(NC II, NC III, NC IV) are towards Bachelor Degree programs.
- CHED General education, career specializations, professional and major courses are meeting curriculum requirements of DepEd, TESDA and CHED.
It provides students the most efficient, practical and cost-saving mode of acquiring:
– Senior High School (Grades 11 & 12) diploma
News and Updates
The pioneers in Hotel and Restaurant Management (BS HRM of PWC of Davao) successfully celebrated and hosted its HRM Day and Solidarity Night.
2 Party-lists end up with the spoils of SGC positions in the SHS election.
PWC of Davao offers quality SHS education with practical track offerings.