- Registration fee for the presenters is one thousand pesos (P 1,000.00) for student category and one thousand
- five hundred pesos (P1, 500.00) for faculty category inclusive of AM/PM snacks, lunch meal and certificates. For
- research participants, registration fee is seven hundred fifty pesos (P 750.00) inclusive of AM/PM snacks, lunch
- and certificates
- Each research plenary will declare First, Second and Third Place for Poster Presentation and Oral Presentation
- Deadline of submission of the Research Papers will be on December 15, 2017 (Friday). The Research Abstract should be not more than 250 words written in the structured format containing at least the following sections: Background, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion or in AIMRAD format.
Please submit your document in PDF file through Feardevil email@example.com. Please feel free to contact Dr. Lyndon F. Devero, Dean of College Philippine Women’s College of Davao for further inquiries and advance registration at these numbers